The data is provided to the players for their personal non-commercial use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Website the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any document incorporated by reference, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
A third party may enforce a term of these Terms and Conditions, but a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right to rely upon or enforce any term.
Dailyfantasysportssites.net reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. However any significant changes to these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the user by an appropriate method. If the player doesn’t want to accept the new Terms and Conditions, he or she should not continue to use the site.
It’s the user‘s responsibility to periodically check these Terms and Conditions to ensure that they continue to agree with them. Players are advised to do so each time they visit the website. Those who continue to use the site will be confirmation of their acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Dailyfantasysportssites.net is not a bookmaker and does not accept or reject requested bets. All acceptance, rejection and grading of bets are done by the gambling operators and all bets are always subject to the rules stated by these Bookmakers. You can contact the site about other questions.
Limitation of Liability
The player agrees that they use the third party Services at their own risk. Therefore Dailyfantasysportssites.net will not be liable or responsible to the user:
- for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the player’s use of the site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss arising from downtime or any other pecuniary or consequential loss.
- for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the user as a result of any suspension or stoppage (whether temporary or permanent) of the affiliated operators Service arising from any governmental order.
- for any modification to the content, as well as for any suspension of or discontinuance of the webpages.
- for changes as a result of reserving the right to withdraw any elements from the site at any time.
- for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- for any use of affiliated Service that is contrary to the law of the jurisdiction in which the player is located. The user should note that where local law prohibits their participation in the displayed Services, it is contrary to these Terms and Conditions for the player to participate.
Third Party Content
Dailyfantasysportssites.net provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we take all reasonable steps to ensure that material included about third party betting Services is correct, the site does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to Third Party Content and will not be held liable by the user for such information. If Dailyfantasysportssites.net is informed of any inaccuracies in the Third Party Content on the webpages, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we can.
When entering the betting info-site the user represents, warrants and certifies that:
- they have reached the age of 18 or the legal age required for gambling in the user‘s jurisdiction, whichever is the greater.
- they will not access betting Service from within a jurisdiction that prohibits gambling or if they are a citizen of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in gambling
- they fully accept that all computer instructions and responses sent over the Internet to and from the affiliated Service and the Software will be binding on the player.
The player understands that by using the third party Service they may lose money on bets placed and they accept full responsibility for such loss.